Participation of Franco Zullo, expert in Sustainability, to the Open Talk Alto Lato We will reflect on how much we support our companies today or build a structure that makes them sustainable.
Open Talk Alto Lato Supporting or Sustainability
Franco Zullo, founder of Stratego Italia Srl SB, supports, as a strategic guide, entrepreneurs, executives and managers for the identification and development of strategic directions, scalable and sustainable over time, and the transformation of products into projects/ experiences unique to customers. Franco’s primary goal is to combine Business Transformation with People Empowerment. His passion is to work with organizations on challenging goals by structuring decision-making processes through commitment, sharing and confidence to get the most value from a decision. Franco has 25-year experience in multinational companies, managing complex projects with a high economic impact, and as an entrepreneur. He created the Lean Decision Quality® Method, based on Stanford University studies, and The Strategic Cycle of Sustainability® uses them in enterprises for the creation of exponential shared value. Author of the manual Lean Decision Quality for Future-Proof Organizations.
- Webinar Stratego “From Engagement to Productivity and Performance: innovative processes, frameworks and tools that can make a difference” for SUPSI (University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Italian Switzerland) 16/03/2023
- The creation of Exponential Systemic Value with the open multidisciplinary Lean Decision Quality® methodology 08/03/2023
- Stratego Webinar “Inclusion, so what? Neuroscience will save us” for 4 Weeks 4 Inclusion 25/11/2022
- Electric Cars: Technological Innovation or Product as a Service to Create Value? 13/06/2022
- Stratego Webinar “Integrated Thinking for Business Sustainability: How to Develop Future-Proof Manager Skills?” 31/05/2022
Via Plinio, 22 - 20129 - MILANO