This video explains how to generate exponential value in Design Thinking through Lean Decision Quality methodology.
How to measure creativity in Design Thinking
Franco Zullo, founder of Stratego Italia Srl SB, supports, as a strategic guide, entrepreneurs, executives and managers for the identification and development of strategic directions, scalable and sustainable over time, and the transformation of products into projects/ experiences unique to customers. Franco’s primary goal is to combine Business Transformation with People Empowerment. His passion is to work with organizations on challenging goals by structuring decision-making processes through commitment, sharing and confidence to get the most value from a decision. Franco has 25-year experience in multinational companies, managing complex projects with a high economic impact, and as an entrepreneur. He created the Lean Decision Quality® Method, based on Stanford University studies, and The Strategic Cycle of Sustainability® uses them in enterprises for the creation of exponential shared value. Author of the manual Lean Decision Quality for Future-Proof Organizations.
- Webinar Stratego “From Engagement to Productivity and Performance: innovative processes, frameworks and tools that can make a difference” for SUPSI (University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Italian Switzerland) 16/03/2023
- The creation of Exponential Systemic Value with the open multidisciplinary Lean Decision Quality® methodology 08/03/2023
- Stratego Webinar “Inclusion, so what? Neuroscience will save us” for 4 Weeks 4 Inclusion 25/11/2022
- Electric Cars: Technological Innovation or Product as a Service to Create Value? 13/06/2022
- Stratego Webinar “Integrated Thinking for Business Sustainability: How to Develop Future-Proof Manager Skills?” 31/05/2022
Via Plinio, 22 - 20129 - MILANO