An interview with Franco Zullo by Marina Sciarrino of the Clients x Architects project. Why do architects and architecture firms need a method to make a quality decision? Anyone who has already modified and remodeled a project for a client could recognize its usefulness. Franco Zullo illustrates the Lean Decision Quality® method using the temple metaphor.
An interview with Franco Zullo on the Lean Decision Quality® method for Architects
- Webinar Stratego “From Engagement to Productivity and Performance: innovative processes, frameworks and tools that can make a difference” for SUPSI (University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Italian Switzerland) 16/03/2023
- The creation of Exponential Systemic Value with the open multidisciplinary Lean Decision Quality® methodology 08/03/2023
- Stratego Webinar “Inclusion, so what? Neuroscience will save us” for 4 Weeks 4 Inclusion 25/11/2022
- Electric Cars: Technological Innovation or Product as a Service to Create Value? 13/06/2022
- Stratego Webinar “Integrated Thinking for Business Sustainability: How to Develop Future-Proof Manager Skills?” 31/05/2022
Via Plinio, 22 - 20129 - MILANO